1. More organisation and storage options: This is the one thing that drives me crazy in teaching. The lack of storage supplies and options to run a truly organised classroom community. After all, organised spaces and materials save time and help the day run smoother
2. Unlimited high quality stationary: Yes, I am ashamed to admit that I am a stationary addict. Not alcohol or cigarettes, my weakness is stationary. Bargain stationary, new stationary, attractive stationary and the list goes on. I wish that teachers could afford high quality stationary
3. Quality teacher resources: I wish that I had high quality teacher resources texts, novels and books for the classroom. Quality texts help to make teaching easier
4. Time: I would love a wand that waves and grants me more time to get things done during the day. More time to make and create as well as personalise things for the kids.
5. A late start: I hate early mornings. If school started at ten, I would be the happiest teacher on the planet. A late start means that I could get more done at home as well as rest when needed.
My teaching needs when listed seem so selfish and shallow. However, this is the magic fairy and I am sure she would overlook this!